Mojo Networks is excited to announce General Availability of Mojo Cloud Release 8.6 on March 30, 2018. This release contains many terrific enhancements, but two key features stand out: Big Data platform and Network Alerts.
1. Big Data Fuels Mojo Cognitive WiFi - Mojo dramatically expands the breadth and depth of data available for the Mojo Cloud Platform with implementation of MapR within the Mojo multiservice architecture to power machine learning, inference engines, and to provide exceptional network analytics. The Mojo Cloud Platform tracks more than 300 KPIs, expands to store more complex data relationships across network elements and attributes; enabling drill-down details across the UI as well as data storage for up to one month. Key capabilities are:
- Drill-down for deep insights into network characteristics and baselines. From the 8.6 dashboard, users are a click away from valuable data insights and guidance to respond to issues.
- Data saved for thirty (30) days, including drill-down, historical, and KPIs, providing customers with complete visibility across the network.
- Data insights via open APIs for customers to integrate with 3rd party systems to perform further analysis or address custom business-driven workflows.
2. Network Alerts - This feature enables IT staff to receive notification of, and respond to, network issues quickly across the entire network as thresholds are exceeded or specific events have occurred. Each alert notification contains event details and recommended actions. Alert notifications are configured and managed from the Mojo Dashboard, providing ultimate flexibility in definition of alert rules across: network elements, location hierarchy, categories, and notification preferences (email, syslog, and display).
Additional 8.6 Enhancements:
- VoIP-aware Scanning Automation
- Secure Tunneling
Complete details are available within the Mojo 8.6 Release Notes on our Support Portal.
Ready to see how Mojo Networks can provide you with pristine WiFi? Get a demo now!